[12:50 AM, 6/21/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVERANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART ONE
Ecclesiastes10v5 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: 6 Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place. 7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth. 8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. 9 Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt therewith; and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby. 10 If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.
I welcome you all to another new segment, on the above topic I strongly advice you whole grip to it and get the best out of it as the lord of host stand to help us. Beloved we are in a time where so many seem not to understand the word and its meaning to similize the importants and become useful. Some feel so intimidated while others underrated as an unbeliever that they react brutally over it with responds I am not possess. Dear friend’s deliverance is being made free from resisting forces of freedom by external power. Hence a man can say I almost lose my phone if not someone found it and pick it for me, means he was delivered by someone from losing his phone, this is deliverance while unexplainable forces are powers that been, that influence thing to happen unexpected and expected good or bad. E.g imagine you planting a seed of corn and it grow to bear a corn with bunches of seed while the planted seed die or a man being angry with a voice speaking inside of him to act what is that voice, these are some act of unexplainable forces no matter whatever names they are being call. These forces are responsible in orchestrating mischief in the face of the earth in oppressing people’s right, mentality, mindset, emotions, character and ability to do things unexpected ways. 2Corinthians10v3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. These forces never want it to well with people rather manipulating human mind, heart to conceive wickedness
Isaiah49v22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: Oh lord my God at thy word lift up your right hand of power to set in me and for me, family with your church thy standard thy life in thy name of Jesus.
2. And they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. Holy Spirit lay hold on all you have predestined my life to respond to me, family and church in thy mighty name of Jesus
3. Verse23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: Holy Spirit of God lay hold on men and woman to release there heart and love with care upon me, family and your church in thy name of Jesus
4. They shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: Oh lord let your hands of glory and honor rest on me, family and your church in thy name of Jesus
5.For they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. Oh lord my God at thy word let thy cloud of glory rest upon me, family and your church in thy name of Jesus
5. 24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, Oh lord in any way I or my family, your church have made our selves a prey before our enemies and situations, Holy Spirit the spirit of liberty, liberate us out of it in thy name of Jesus
6. The prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. Oh lord quicken thy word into manifestation in our life in thy name of Jesus
7.26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: Oh lord show forth thy rot to lay to rest our oppressor and their evil work to end in thy name of Jesus
[7:06 AM, 6/22/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART TWO
2Kings3-26-27 And when the king of Moab saw that the battle was too sore for him, he took with him seven hundred men that drew swords, to break through even unto the king of Edom: but they could not. 27 Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.
These summary passage revel to us as a man could unleash the unexplainable forces incinerate the assurance Israel untainted from God in beholding victory unto slaying the king of Moab and overrunning the nation. But the king used his future to secure his present by invoking unexplainable forces to interest Israel’s action toward him, through sacrifice of the hair apparel of his thrown the first son. Beloved today this is liking many ordeals and not being able to explain souses of such limitations in and out of their lives. Because in some family, community, their father were warriors, heroes, strong community with some having ort that forbid so many things as their souse, some call it their father, mother, who sacrificed the futures of their generations, preservation his so call personality or have you it not came to your knowledge that every powerful father with so much influence is as a result of powers he associated himself with, these are roots of many tradition. To interest you find out in your community or family why they forbid ascribes set-in things
1.Nahum3v1-4 Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not; Oh lord remember your lovely kindness and have mercy on me, family with your church deliver us from the courses of bondage that we and our fathers incurred on ourselves in thy name of Jesus
2. Verse2 The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the prancing horses, and of the jumping chariots. Father I plead the blood of Jesus , against the voices of whipping of the shared blood of innocent and animals promoting the up roaring in our land, life
3.Verse 3 The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, Oh lord my God, let the strips of Jesus heal me, family and your church from the sword of infirmities that slay me of their life and glory in thy name of Jesus
4.And a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses: Oh thy hands of the living God take away the stumbling blocks which slipping men into troubles in thy name of Jesus.
5. 4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Thy precious blood of Jesus liberate my nation, family and your church from every transactions that sold us out to our enemies in thy name of Jesus
[2:15 AM, 6/23/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART THREE
2Kings3v1-27 From yesterday passage we will be view some critical points
1.Did Israel consult God before embarking on this battle, Verse 10,11,17-19 And the king of Israel said, Alas! that the LORD hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab! 11 But Jehoshaphat said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may inquire of the LORD by him? And one of the king of Israel’s servants answered and said, Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elijah. 17 For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts. 18 And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand. 19 And ye shall smite every fenced city, and every choice city, and shall fell every good tree *, and stop all wells of water, and mar every good piece of land with stones_** . It was obviously that they inquired from the lord and get his full approver, yet they flee without a word because a man offered human sacrifice and there come indignation against Israel and they quit on their own. This is how many have seek God concerns some things and their enemies raise against them to make error and break edge and lose their breakthrough, or what did you think a man or woman who just wedded, for no reason he quit the marriage squatting with who did not worth their partner in the real sense, some suddenly quit job, church, what they profess to what they fight against before time, government enacting strange laws. Beloved be able to understand that strange things has happen in the secret places, like as our people do say there is no smock without a fire, take it or leave it the world is full of unexplainable happing that only God can explain and solve. In view of this we are being admonished Matthew26v41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Please be inform that whatever abnormal situations that comes around are forester by unexplainable which demand intervention of external power and this can only be God the almighty. In doing this deliverance should be enforce as a tools of liberation over this unexplainable forces. So humbling go for it as expected do not under mind it
1. Numbers23v7-8 And he too k up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel. Oh lord in your power reframe the assembling of the evil ones from having their dominions of wickedness in thy name of Jesus
*2 Verse8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? Abba father in your power that revers the in irreversible have mercy on me, family, with your church and revers every curse raise against us in thy name of Jesus
3. Or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied ?* Holy Spirit our sanctifier uphold us sanctified from every evil curses raise against us in thy name of Jesus
4. Revelation2v14-17 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel , Holy Spirit of God delete of my life, family and your church every wrong notions, mindset, ideology that besiege my heart, family, with church from yielding to your will in thy name of Jesus
5. To eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornicatio n. Blood of Jesus dissolve and debug out of my life, family and your church every idols food we have eating with it consequence in the dream or physical in thy name of Jesus
[1:54 AM, 6/29/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART FIVE
1Chronicles21v1-30 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. 2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it. 3 And Joab answered, The LORD make his people an hundred times so many more as they be: but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord’s servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel. My dear beloved in Christ it would have be a worrisome issue if not Jesus has died for us to have victory over these things. This is Israel a nation of God, to worsen it David the man after Gods heart, become who the devil could provoke to do the unexplainable invent, now what happened, God was grieved Verse9-10 And the LORD spake unto Gad, David’s seer, saying, 10 Go and tell David, saying, Thus saith the LORD, I offer thee three things: choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee. At the end Verse14So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men. Friends what did you understand or pictured from this passage that some of our parent forth pastor, our communities kill missionary even standing against God projects because the census David did was against Gods will for Israel as he has promise Abraham that his children shall be as the star and the sand of the sea shore Genesis22v15-18, means they are uncountable which the devil knew and he bewitch him that he can breaks edge to attract wroth which eventually happen. Please take a time and examine yourself when you were angry the words and actions you carry out in satisfying your mind not caring the consequences of God wroth in such actions. Please !!! search yourself and your family of liken manners
Jonah2v5-1o So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them . Oh lord my father grant me, my family with your church the heart of genuine repentant always in thy name of Jesus
2. Verse6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes . Holy Spirit input in me, my family and your church the will to humbling summit to you in thy name of Jesus.
3. Verse7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water: Holy Spirit impact in me, my family, your church the fire to be patient in praying fasting waiting on the lord in thy name of Jesus.
[2:10 AM, 7/1/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART SIX
Esther3v7-8 In the first month, that is, the month Nisan, in the twelfth year of king Ahasuerus, they cast Pur, that is, the lot, before Haman from day to day, and from month to month, to the twelfth month, that is, the month Adar. 8 And Haman said unto king Ahasuerus, There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the people in all the provinces of thy kingdom; and their laws are diverse from all people; neither keep they the king’s laws: therefore it is not for the king’s profit to suffer them. 9 If it please the king, let it be written that they may be destroyed: and I will pay ten thousand talents of silver to the hands of those that have the charge of the business, to bring it into the king’s treasuries.
Unexplainable happening’s orchestrated by unexplainable forces of life, like our above passage have shown to us as a man could conceived a nurture to destroy not just a man but a hole nation of God without considering, value for life and the creator. This is why we are been encourage Matthew26v41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Because many are undergoing troubles they never deserve just because somebody pick interest on them for evil and went about consulting alters, powers and reporting them to people in a negatives manners that they can have mind to do them harm. which can be a cool worker, neighbor, friends family members there friends don’t feel inferior in this matter because Haman never had anything about Mordecai rather it was people who went and report him. I pray anyone having you in mind waiting for when they can do you harm be deray and be exposed in thy name of JESUS
1.Job5v12-15 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise . Oh lord my God my at thy word disappoint the craftiness and their work in thy name of Jesus
2. Verse13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness : Oh lord my God hasty thy word to at run the wise now in thy name of Jesus
3. And the counsel of the froward is carried headlong . Holy Spirit quacking the forward to fall a pray to their own counsels and their consultations in thy name of Jesus
4. Verse14 They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night . Oh lord let the darkness cover them into destructions unaware now in thy name of Jesus
5. Verse15 But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty. Oh lord my God that delivereth be in hast to deliver us now in thy name of Jesus
[4:30 AM, 7/2/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF SEVEN
psalms4v2-5 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. 3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him. 4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah. 5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
Hallelujah as we come to the end of face one of deliverance from the unexplainable forces of life, I wish you would have discover yourself, the root of your issues as people picking offence in you for no reason, things not just working. You should be able to identify the various steps to follow in salting out yourself. Hence you are to look at these scriptures below that you can let pride go, and face the reality of life to put under control the unexplainable forces of life
Zechariah3v1-4 And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. 2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. 4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. Zechariah1v18-21 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. 19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. 20 And the LORD showed me four carpenters. 21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.
1corinthians16v9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
Jude1v9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
2Chronicles18v21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
Nehemiah4v1-7 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat heard that we builded the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews. Oh lord of mercy stair your anger to revers the wroth , indignation of our enemies back on them and their works in thy name of Jesus
2. verse2 And he spake before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, What do these feeble Jews? will they fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the heaps of the rubbish which are burned? _Holy Spirit our helper help us to answers our enemies every question they are asking us thy name of Jesus
3. Verse3 Now Tobiah the Ammonite was by him, and he said, Even that which they build, if a fox go up, he shall even break down their stone wall . _Oh lord my God bring to not every root of despise and down talking in thy name of Jesus
__4. Verse4 Hear, O our God; for we are despised: and turn their reproach upon their own head, and give them for a prey in the land of captivity: in thy name of Jesus
5. verse5 And cover not their iniquity, and let not their sin be blotted out from before thee: for they have provoked thee to anger before the builders. In thy name of Jesus__
[1:36 AM, 7/3/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART EIGHT
You are most welcome to the Second face of deliverance from unexplainable forces of life may God in his infinite mercy grant us through with transformations experience in evidence in Jesus name
Did born again child of God need deliverance
A Born again is one been born of the spirit by giving his or her life to Jesus, receiving the baptism of water and of _the holy ghost with proves and manifestations
__John3v3-7,14-16,18,21,36 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Beloved in search for requirements in entering the kingdom of God, Nicodemus sought Jesus opinion, in reply Jesus said Verse3 and 5 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. He further explained In verse5-6 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is_ spirit_ ._ In view of this come questions? Have you being born of the water which is baptism death to sin alive with Christ and born of the spirit, means receiving the gift of life in the Holy Ghost with it fruit and manifestations. Tomorrow view the manifestations and fruits
1. John8v7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that *doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. Holy Spirit build in us your confident to be committed to your righteous in thy name of Jesus
2.He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil . Oh ye works of the devil manifested as a blockage to the gospel or to lure me, my family and your church into sin God destroy you in thy name of Jesus
3. Verse9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God . Ye seed of Holy Ghost birth in me and my family builds your courage over us that we will not sin in thy mighty name of Jesus
4. verse10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil : Oh lord uphold us in manifesting your light and glory to silent the children of darkness and their works to your own glory in thy name of Jesus
[4:37 AM, 7/5/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART NINE
Manifestations And Fruits are proves
John3v19-21 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. The passage help us to differentiate verse20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, nether come to the light. While verse21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
In these views we can judge or examine ourselves in thought and actions. Dear friends whatever you can’t do in the open or is shameful to be talk about you in church is a sin also can acetified by their fruits
Galatians5v 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. People of God with these verses we can examine ourselves and make change unto repentance in thy name of Jesus in giving our lives to Christ
1. Philippians4v13-14 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Holy Spirit my helper, feels me, my family and your church with strength to do all things at thy will in thy name of Jesus
2. Verse14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction. Oh lord release efficient helper to help communicate to our needs at all time in thy nam of Jesus
3. Verse19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
4. Hebrews4v16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need in thy name of Jesus
[3:38 AM, 7/6/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART TEN
Did born again child of God need deliverance
John8v31-34,36 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. Beloved this been one of the controversy in the body of Christ today. Les view it in respect of this passage that many lay their clam on.
SOME CRITICAL POINTS
1.If you continue in my word then ye are my disciples
2. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free, free from ignorance
3. Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin
i. If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; Jesus demand of them that which to retain or possesses the place of discipleship are to continue in his word means studying, meditating, proclaiming and practicing of his word, being baptize of water and of the holy ghost in his name Jesus. Continuing in his word is adapting to his life style as a way of life, in exemplary Christ Act11v26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. This the applicable nature of born again unlike what some agitate themselves of today, not adhering to the meditating, proclaiming and practicing of his word, dissociating themselves from the assembled of church for self-acclaimed reasons and not summiting self to the seeking the baptism of water and of the holy spirit, to be able find Gods will, you are still and unbeliever. I pray that at the end of these series you might discover your wrong and right for a good change in Jesus name amen
1. Ephesians4v21-If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; Abba father my God visage me by your word out of my old ways of life in thy name of Jesus
2. 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Spirit of the living God please renew the spirit of our mind by the hearing of your word, to put on the God creation of righteousness in thy name of Jesus
3. 25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Spirit of the living God input in us the spirit of faith to believe in your ability to stand firm resisting our old nature in thy name of Jesus
4.26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil. Thy blood of Jesus silence every voice and nature of anger in thy name of Jesus
5. 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Spirit of the living God open onto us the doors of good works to be able to comprehend and compliment your love to others in thy name of Jesus
[3:18 AM, 7/7/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART ELEVEN
Did born again child of God need deliverance
1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. Beloved you could get the position of a child of God at a place of needs
Hebrews4v16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Matthew 26v39-40. Don’t forget deliverance is seeking external power to free one from resistance of freedom, can we say you are free from temptation, Matthew6v13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.Amen, can you see that you are mandated to ask for his deliverance every day from all evils hence evil will before you and you will be a victim because you have no power of your own to defend yourself. Now listing to one of my enchanter years ago after I have giving my life to Christ, I abstain myself from sexual immorality to the extent I lost feeling for women through his grace fasting and praying in putting my flesh to death. As years pass I stop putting my flesh to death in prayers, gest what i found myself developing disarm feelings and I ask God, have I not put my flesh and it sinful lost to death, God answer me that if I Babb my hair does it grow back I said yes, he responded this how your flesh sinful desire grow often that I should put it to death daily. In view of this 1corinthians10v12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1corinthians15v31-32 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die
1Chronicles4v 9-10 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. Oh lord my God delete off our lives every proclamations of the enemies over usin thy name of Jesus.
2. 10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Abba father my God hacking unto the voice of my supplication in thy mighty name of Jesus
3. Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, in thy name of Jesus
4. And that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, in thy name of Jesus
[3:54 AM, 7/8/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: DELIVRANCE AGAINST UNEXPLANABALE FORCES OF LIFE PART ELEVEN
Did born again child of God need deliverance
ii. . And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free, free from ignorance
John8v33-34 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. From this passage we are made to understand the Jaws, seeing themselves as children of Abraham who’s right is free and never to be in budge at any time so they could answer him, for they lack the truth knowledge rather living in fat and law which is the root of sin, that brought the budge of death and there they first their trust. This is liking to many today clamming liberty in Christ living contrarily that once save is save, in as much their conscience didn’t condemns them it doesn’t, matter God didn’t look at what they wear friend have you carefully look at this passage John6v32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. This is the word of God which is truth, but what about a judge in a court setting prisoner free yet the prisoner refuse to pull off the prison cloth still seating in the prison van. Then the prisoner needs deliverance this applicable to all who do these Ephesians4v27-32 Neither give place to the devil. 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. Matthew6v13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.Amen.
1. Ephesians4v29-30 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Holy Spirit fill my mouth with your seasoned word of wisdom in your spirit in thy name of Jesus
2. 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Holy Spirit help me not to grieve nether removing your seal from us in thy name of Jesus
3. In thy name of Jesus you arrows, spell, spirit of sorrow and depression to contain me and family with sorrow be revers and be destroy
4. Holy Spirit opens me up to my responsibilities to ascertain the divine time and chance of your predestination for my life in thy name of Jesus
5. Father liberate my life from every form weakness that cloud my life in thy name of Jesus
6. Oh lord release on me and your church thy hands of willingness to do thy will in thy name of Jesus
[4:26 AM, 7/12/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: THE RELIVANCE OF THE CHURCH PART ONE
Matthew16v15-19 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven .
The Church is an institution establish by Christ on earth in instituting God kingdom on earth. The church as machinery in educating, gathering and guarding people in giving their life to Christ to be joined in relationship and fellowship with God toward establishing the kingdom of God on earth focusing in marking heaven, being the vehicle of winning people into the kingdom of God, it is being saddled with responsibility of redeeming all that believe in him from the bound of darkness to the kingdom of light of his dear son. Hence we are being admonish to seek Matthew6v10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Tomorrow we view more of it have a wonderful day in Jesus name amen
1. Ephesians5v24-29 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. Oh lord I subject my life to you, help me to remain subject to you forever in Jesus mighty name
2. Verse25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; . Holy Spirit input in us thy love and zeal to willingly love all as Christ love us in thy name of Jesus
3. Verse26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, Abba father my God pour on us thy cleanse washing of your word on us to sanctify us for your will in thy name of Jesus
4. Verse 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish . Oh lord lay on us the anointing that make whole, to make us whole now in thy name of Jesus
[4:28 AM, 7/13/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: THE RELIVANCE OF THE CHURCH PART TWO
Hebbrews12v22-24But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel .
In this he furnish the church with all kind of wisdom, knowledge, understanding with the gift of his spirit in different level of hierarchy unveiling the mystery of his kingdom for the edifying the body of Christ. It’s call the body of Christ for it comprises the city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, company of innumerable angels, seat of God judgments, spirits of just men made perfect, Jesus our mediator and blood of sprinkling. Hence is a place of orderliness were things go simultaneously in line with heavenly conformity in attracting God himself and his host in communion of fellowship in adoring his name with his personality. It’s not a place of unrolling attitudes, that heavenly pentanes may not be compromise together his host not smiting earthly personalities as Act5v5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. Remain bless as we continue on the topic in thy name of Jesus
1. 1Peter5v5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: Oh lord quacking us with the grace to be submissive to your will in thy name of Jesus
2. For God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Oh lord at thy word open unto us thy gate of grace to help us live to fulfills destiny in thy name of Jesus
3. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Holy Spirit in your exalted power, exalt us to live beyond our human weakness to be able to behold your exaltation in thy name of Jesus.
4. 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Abba father my God aid us with the faith to be able lay all our care before you and received answers instantly in thy name of Jesus
5. 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Oh lord open unto us thy gate of secrete place to save us from the devil and his cool hot in thy name of Jesus
[2:00 AM, 7/15/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: THE RELIVANCE OF THE CHURCH PART THREE
Matthew21v12-13 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves . Beloved as our anchor passage reveal to us church alto be a place of prayers as desired and demanded by God not the den immoral like some has taken it to be now never the less it’s to fulfill the word of God, in the Christ said the judgment will start from the house hold of faith
The church is one of the open gate God integrate with humanity revealing his lovely kindness, deliverance, supremacy over the earth, be neat the earth, the havens and all he are created as the work of his hands
The church is also a place we bless God in return out of all abundant to us in honor of his holy name and we receive from him more of his blessing as well. In this I wish to encourage everyone to abide in honoring him and not to grieving him to avoid. Malachi3v8-10 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive
1. Jeremiah30v 19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; Amen In thy name of Jesus
2. I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Amen ithy name of Jesus
3. 20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. Amen in thy name of Jesus
4. 21 And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. Amen in thy name of Jesus
5. 22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Amen in thy name of Jesus
6. 23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. Amen in thy name of Jesus
7. 24 The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it. Amen in thy name of Jesus
[4:47 AM, 7/16/2021] Pst Emmanuel.O. Oshevire: BE YE TRANSFORM PART ONE
Romans1beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Friends you are welcome to this divine topic in Jesus name amen, we will be taking point by point so be patient to follow up
The above passage verse one, we are been admonish to display our body as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto God as our reasonable service. In this part of the world we are exposed to ways of sacrifice the sacrifier present what he or she wish to sacrifice to the receiver and never have right to it nether demand or determined the use age except the receiver that determine it, if accepted or not. so God wish us to present ourselves to him as we give our lives to Jesus genuinely in totality to determine what he desire us to be, absolutely lay before him without resistance as the master sculptor Isaiah64v8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. For him to possess by his spirit to impute in us his nature of holiness for him to lead as his own as a responsibility we most oblige. May the lord bless our mind and the work of our hands in Jesus name.
1. matthew16v22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee . Oh lord my father in any way i have denied you of your will for us, daddy have mercy on us and for give us in thy name of Jesus
2. 23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men . My father my God have mercy lord on us and forgive us for every wrong steps we took that abstract your will in thy name of Jesus
3. 24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me . Oh lord help us to fine grace to help us to lay ourselves at your feet in thy name of Jesus
4. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it . spirit of the living God quicking us to discover all we lost and to recover all in thy name of Jesus