Welcome to another beautiful day, we are still on our anchor scripture . please I well indulge you to use the privilege of this topic to settle every issues of weight and sin that beset you
Hebrew12v1.Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
The other day we viewed divination as a weight that beset people with Jacob as a case study [a] today is [b] of it sin that beset Jacob that open door for laban by divination creatively deceived him and denied him of his wages in our previous study Genesis31v7 And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me. What sin that beset him for the divination of his father in-law could strip him of his blessings that laban become the one testifying of the blessings. Genesis 28v13-14And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. Jacob was a man known by God with his covenanted blessings yet laban could robbed him and his seed of their blessings. Because Jacob neglect his pass and it make hold and his family, for God word cannot be altered Galatians6v7-8 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Jacob sows deceit and did not pave way to settle it with God when he had encounter with God in HARAN to charge his name and story rather he change the place name to bethel and he journeyed with the curse deceit which bear so much fruit that overwhelmed him
Genesis27v35-36And he said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing. 36 And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?
Beloved so many people today are suffering from the curse of what their parent or themselves have done, these pave way to so many bad experience they never bargains for irrespective of their position, anointing and calling, sin and it power break the protective edge of God around one the enemies to made away their blessings, this is what the devil use laban to manifest in the life Jacob even as many are going through. Please let this be noted to you, when you give you life to Christ be able the authority of Christ in prayer to disorganize and destroy the root of your pass that the devil will not use them to fight you and pull you down like it frustrate Jacob till God stop him
verse29 And God came to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said unto him, Take heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.
Friends on the day Jacob took it to heart for change of story he wrestle with God and change his name. Psalm11v3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
- 1Corinthians2v10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. Holy Spirit of God search for me the secrets behind my predicaments and quicken me to settle them out now in Jesus name
2. Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Oh lord please made know to me all that can help me to recover and retain dignity as your child in thy name of Jesus
3. Genesis31v11And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I. Oh lord let me find favor with you as my father Jacob to enjoy your benevolent of leading and protections in thy name of Jesus
4. Genesis32v24And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. Holy Spirit quickens me in place of prayers to pray through for victory in thy name of Jesus
5. Verse27And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. Oh lord my God change name as you change the name of my father Jacob in thy name of JesusShare On: