1Samuel15v22And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. 24 And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.
Fear and worry as a weight of sin is one of the greatest weapon in the hand of the devil right from the beginning. Adam and Eve were deceived by the devil who persuade them with the impression of becoming wise as God, know good and evil to be like God this God worn them of before time. These generate the pressure for worrying to be as they were told by the devil with the fear of missing it what they will become or be like.
As the case may be Saul who knew the rules of God kingdom messed up the lords command for fear of the people he govern whom God made him king over and , and obeyed their voice in disobedient to God and his savant, was it the people who made Saul king over them or it was God yet the power of error overtake him by making them to pressurize that he become afraid of them and missed it all including kingship right. Today the fears and worry of the unknown and the unforeseen future has brought to stand in the life of many that the devil and his host are using in making full of them allowing themselves undertaking their destiny in a morsel of bread and bring themselves to standstill in the corridor of life. Beloved take this never allow any person or issues put you under tension because it will lead you to worry the beginning of fear and when fear and worry come around you then understand the devil is around you with his devices to rub you of that issue you fear and worry about, for God will never treating with fear or stop with it, fear, worry, tensions are instrument of the devil to still and to destroy for he have said
Isaiah40v10-11 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away. 11 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- 2king7v4-And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die? Holy spirit stire me up to run to safety and not waitting to be entangle with mischief in thy name of Jesus
- 5 If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Oh lord open my eyes to see the opportunities inside my challenges in thy name of Jesus
- Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die. And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: holy spirit help me to understand early your source victory for me in every area of my needs in thy name of Jesus
- and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there. Holy spirit cleans me of every snare of fear and it course and uphold me with thy spirit of boldness in thy name of Jesus
- 6 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there. 7 Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life. Oh lord at thy word create my fear upon my enemies that they will continue to flee before us in thy name of Jesus