Happy new year and God bless you and make you his mobile alter
Mystery Of Prayer Altar.
John 5:26-27 (KJV) For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
In the law of territory, no entity can enter into another territory without configuration to the nature of that territory. In the above scriptures, Jesus Christ has authority to execute judgement as a son of man and not as a son of God, because the earth is given to man and the gift of God is without repentance.
Psalms 115:16 (AMP) The heavens are the Lord’s heavens, but the earth has He given to the children of men.
Romans 11:29 (KJV) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
2 Chronicles 6:20 (KJV) That thine eyes may be open upon this house day and night, upon the place whereof thou hast said that thou wouldest put thy name there; to hearken unto the prayer which thy servant prayeth toward this place.
Many years after a decree was signed in Babylon that no one should pray to any god, Daniel remembered the covenant of altar in Jerusalem and he looked towards Jerusalem and prayed. At the end, the lions could not handle him.
The ultimate plan of God is for all His children to be transformed into altars so that through us, He can manifest His power and greatness to the whole world. Prayer is the channel that transforms an individual into an altar. That is, any one that has contact with the person can gain access to the realm of the spirit for an intervention. Samuel was such a person, any one that had contact with him had a change of story: Elisha was such an altar that even at death, his bones quickened a dead man back to life 2Kngs 13:20-21. Jesus Christ as a son of man; the woman with the issue of blood touched his garment and her twelve years affliction disappeared.Mark 5:25-26.
Apostle Paul, Peter and others manifested the same dimension. Peter’s shadow healed many, handkerchief from Paul carried the supernatural. This is still continuing in our time in the form of mantle. It is my prayer that your life will become an activator to spiritual activities that will be bringing healing to nations and families.
HOW DO I ARRIVE AT THIS SPIRITUAL HEIGHT THIS YEAR OF SPEED OF IT’S KIND?
James 5:16 (AMP)”…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available.”
1. Consistent and Persistent in Prayer.
The more you stay in the place of prayer, the more you are being transformed to a channel (altar) for a spiritual transaction. Jesus prayed all the night and the outcome was extraordinary signs and wonders.
Luke 6:12 (KJV) And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
We must pray to be translated into a spiritual house whereby we become channels of supernatural manifestation of the power of God.
1 Peter 2:5 (KJV) “Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house…”
One of the greatest battles every believer must fight to the end is the battle of consistency in prayer. Consistent practice of prayer will transform you into an altar. The more you pray, the greater you express the power and presence of God.
1. Thank you Father for granting me access to the mystery of altar of prayer in the mighty name of Jesus!
2. Psalms 141:2 (KJV) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
O Lord my God, let my prayer be set forth as a sweet incense before you in the mighty name of Jesus!
3. O Lord my God put on me the garment prayer, and let my prayer transform me into a spiritual altar that will be a channel for the manifestation of your power in Jesus mighty name!
4. O Lord my Father, via my prayers, transform me into a channel of solution to my generation in the mighty name of Jesus!
5. Judges 6:25 (AMP) That night the Lord said to Gideon, Take your father’s bull, the second bull seven years old, and pull down the altar of Baal that your father has and cut down the Asherah that is beside
Every satanic altar raised in my family and community that is limiting my manifestation crash in the mighty name of Jesus!
6. Every altar limiting my community from moving forward is destroyed in the mighty name of Jesus!
7. O Lord, let your fire come upon all altars of delay, barenness, poverty, sickness and stagnation in my life and community in the mighty name of Jesus!Share On: