Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, perseverance and supplication for all saint
- And take the helmet of salvation
This Helmet means OPINIONS that is upholding God opinion in putting of our own irrespective of what one feels, experience and reality you are going through, ably in God options of salvation for our human sense is too small to comprehend the view of life and God. Hence God opinion which is his word through it we are frame and shield, as despite humans weakness liken to the Roman army helmet us as illustration. For In the Roman army, the helmet served as protection for the head. It was a vital piece of the armor, as an attack to the head could result in instant death
Roman 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: sword here is the law, for law is the convictar, killer, like it is often said the law will catch up with you, in this we are as to alien with the sword of the spirit, as the law of the spirit which is the word of God the written and spoke word as the sword of the to combats all issues of life because when you believe it, speak it and act on it the angels respond to it and infect it for our deliverance
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
For Christians, to receive salvation is to be delivered from our sins and the harmful consequences that come along with them. Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price by being crucified on the cross so that we might have eternal life if we believe in Him. The consequence we deserve is death, but Christ stood in for us out of His great love. We can receive salvation if we confess our sins and believe in God’s Word. John 5:24 says, “Very truly I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.” Salvation is not something we can work toward. Rather, it is a free gift we receive if we believe in God. We can find peace when we acknowledge the sacrifice Christ made for us. While this world is corrupt and filled with sin, our salvation acts like a helmet in the way it protects our minds. As Christians, we are not to be of this world. Romans 12:2 says, “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.” When we put on the helmet of salvation, we can avoid sinful thoughts and understand what is good and true. When we forget to do this, we are susceptible to thoughts that are planted in us by the enemy, who seeks to harm our walk with Christ. I encourage you to put on the helmet of salvation in your daily life so that you may be confident in Christ. Remember that in order to keep it secured, we must fully submit to His ways (opinion). When God is on our side, there is no battle we cannot face in this world.
In this we are ask to put away weight and sin so easily beset us,, means putting of the old man, to death the sinful nature, these are the nature of man and his nurture that frame mindset with its activities that formed the characters man imbibe on today as tradition, ways of live. Which comprise hearing, sightseeing and involvement, these three corium constitute characters formation in human life though they are both spiritual and physical, the information they absolve and disseminate been that
- Genesis 24:63 And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.
O Lord my Father, grant me grace and wisdom to create time to meditate on your good promises in the mighty name of Jesus!
- Hosea 7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. O Lord my Father, deliver me from every material or obsession that is polluting my spirit in the mighty name of Jesus!
- Hosea 7:9Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not. My Father and my God, separate me from every thing that is sucking my spiritual strength in the mighty name of Jesus!
- Deuteronomy 32:46 And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.
Sweet Holy Spirit, help me to place importance on every statement of scripture in the bible in the mighty name of Jesus!