- Hearing Studying and meditating on the word of God
John15v7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. The word of God is a seed of God himself that we eat and become gods. When one devout his interest in studying Gods word it generate divine understanding, knowledge, wisdom that transform his or her mindset with the consciousness of not going against the word of God, also clean one of his sins and bring man closer in company of the studier that could change his fillings and actions John15v3Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Hebrews4v12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. In view of these scriptures we are being commanded to examine ourselves through the word as our mirror that it can open us to our wrong and weaknesses 2corinthians13v5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Luke24v31-32And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight. 32And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures? Proverbs30v5-6Every word of God [is] pure; He [is] a shield to those who put their trust in Him.6 Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar. The Bible as Gods word carried a word for every issue of life, ranging from family to finance, health to relationship, career to job, battles to victories, hate to love, foolishness to wisdom, anger to forgiveness, ministry to ministers, government to citizens, etc.
- Psalm119:103,105 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Holy Spirit of God help me to find joy, peace strength in dulling, studying and meditating on your word in thy name of Jesus
- 105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Oh thy Spirit of the living God shine the light of your upon my part to concord every forms of darkness in my way in thy name of Jesus
- Psalm119v9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. Abba father as I sought you via your word
4. Matthew4v4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Father let the life of your word enter me that I can live in your word in thy name of JesusShare On: