[11/10, 3:57 AM] 919063: Today’s SOD – 2019-11-10
TOPIC: PROPHETIC IMPARTATION
SCRIPTURE: Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John,”and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4″:13
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A man without a pastor is a man without pasture and a man without a prophet is a man without profit.
Prophetic impartation is the transference of spiritual virtues from a vessel with higher concentration to a vessel of less concentration through the administration of the Power,”Principles and Presence of God without diminishing or reduction in quality and quantity of the former. (Luke 8″:46).
Genuine Pastors,”spiritual fathers and prophets are the channels of Divine prophetic impartation (Numbers 6″:23). This is why a man without a pastor is a man without pasture; a man without a father is a man without a ladder; a man without a prophet is a man without profit.
So,”a genuine man of God has the capacity to pull out greatness that has hitherto been locked up or that did not exist before in the life of a person. He can bring out some-entities out of nonentities. It is like Moses hitting the rock and water gushing out (Numbers 20″:11).
Now,”what are the keys to maximizing prophetic impartation?
1. Value for God and His prophet. (2 Chronicles 20″:20)
Your sense of value determines the flow of virtue in your direction.
2. Hunger and desperation. (Psalms 81:10)
Nothing guarantees impartation like hunger and desperation for impartation.
3. Connecting via prophetic seed. (Genesis 27:25). Your seed is a link to your blessing.
Today,”by the prophetic mantle of God on my life, and by my spiritual jurisdiction, I prophesy to you, greatness is coming out of you. Every spiritual impartation you have been hungrily desperate for shall manifest in your life today, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS”: A man without a pastor is a man without pasture and a man without a prophet is a man without profit.
1. Maybe you do not have a definite pastor or prophet over your life yet,”ask God to give you one.
2. Determine to be ruggedly connected to the prophet God has given you for your full profiting in life and destiny.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message”: Secrets of generational impact
PRAYER: Lord,”I make demands on Your Grace for proper connection and collection of the full benefit of prophetic impartation in this commission Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING”: Ezekiel 21:1 to 22:31,”Hebrews 10″:1 to 17,”Psalm 108″:1 to 13,”Proverbs 27″:12
QUOTE: When you submit to higher grace,”you contact that grace. Culled from 10 Principal Secrets Of Principal People by Dr. Paul Enenche.
TODAY IN HISTORY”: 10/11/1996. Dunamis International Gospel Centre was established under the leadership of Dr. Paul Enenche and his Wife Dr. Becky-Paul Enenche,”both are trained Medical Doctors
AMAZING FACT”: Some species of bamboo develop flowers after 65 or 120 years.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the release of prophetic Blessing on your life today, in Jesus’ Name.
Download SOD App on your device
[11/10, 6:15 AM] 919063: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
DATE: SUNDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2019
THEME: WHY YOU MUST BE HEALED.
“Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?”Psalm 115:2
BIBLE READING: Jeremiah 17:13-16
13• O LORD, THE HOPE OF ISRAEL, all that forsake Thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from Me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken THE LORD, THE FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS.
14• HEAL ME, O LORD, AND I SHALL BE HEALED; SAVE ME, AND I SHALL BE SAVED: FOR THOU ART MY PRAISE.
15• Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of The LORD? Let it come now.
16• As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow Thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before Thee.
A. As a witness of The Resurrection and Saving Power of Jesus Christ, I groan in the spirit whenever I see anyone who professes to be A Child of God, like myself, SUFFERING UNDER THE BURDEN OF SICKNESS.
1. I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SICKNESS IN THE LIVES OF MY CHILDREN IN THE FAITH AND FELLOW BELIEVERS.
2. This is why we frequently organized meetings where we stir up faith in the heart of believers to receive their healings.
3. We do this for one singular reason expressed in Today’s Memory Verse: WE DON’T WANT UNBELIEVERS TO DOUBT WHAT WE SAY ABOUT OUR GOD.
4. DIVINE HEALING is proof that HE REIGNS in the affairs of men.
5. Those who don’t believe in our God will believe when HE moves to HEAL DISEASES and SICKNESSES perceived to be INCURABLE, Like He Did For The Lame Man At The Temple’s Gate (Acts 3:1-4:4).
6. God healed him, and that singular miracle created a platform for Peter to preach God’s Word, brining five thousand souls to The Lord.
7. Pastors and Preachers of God’s Word must desire healing, not only for themselves but also for their ailing congregants, so that God’s Word in their mouth will be established.
8. This is why Jeremiah, A Prophet of God, cried unto God for healing in today’s Bible Reading.
B. Another reason why you and I must LIVE IN PERFECT HEALTH IS found in Isaiah 53:5, which says:
1. “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and WITH HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.”
2. Our healing confirms that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Savior of the whole world.
3. Healing is part of the package delivered to us through His Work of Atonement.
4. When we minister healing to the world in the Name of Jesus, we establish that The Word of God we preach is The Eternal Truth that should be embraced.
5. When people of other faiths are afflicted with seemingly incurable diseases and we tell them of the healing virtue in The Blood of Atonement,
6. The healing they receive after believing our message stands their faith in Christ on The Firm Foundation of God’s Power.
7. Such people will treasure their Salvation and hold on to their faith to the very end.
8. This is why Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 2:4-5: “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but IN DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER:That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in THE POWER OF GOD.”
D. Let us begin to desire and ask God for The Gifts of Healing more than ever before,
1. Because when we manifest these gifts, our assignment of evangelizing the world will be much easier.
2. DO YOU DESIRE THE GIFTS OF HEALING? ASK GOD FORIS TODAY.
Father, PLEASE HEAL ME and impart THE GIFTS OF HEALING to me today, to THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME In Jesus’ Name. 🙏Amen!
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 1-4
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!
3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
EMMANUEL.=GOD WITH US!
[11/10, 6:15 AM] 919063: MILLIONAIRE EMBRACE: Sunday November 10, 2019 | Korede & Esther Komaiya
YOUR BIGGEST FANS
“So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God.” Matthew 27:54 (NKJV)
The works of Jesus Christ during His earthly days were so visible that the blinds saw it, the deaf heard it, lepers were cleansed by it, the dead were raised by it, thousands of people benefited from the multiplication of fives loaves of bread and two fishes; above all, God Himself announced Jesus Christ as His beloved Son [Matthew 3:16-17] in the presence of both religious and non-religious people. In spite all, the credibility of Jesus Christ was downplayed by the religious powers that be.
Perhaps, you are wondering why you are treated with levity by the people you are sent to liberate; you spoke about your dreams and visions and you were undermined; nobody seems to believe in your purpose; you were told your aspirations holds no possibility on earth, even your spouse is not giving the moral support required; just keep at your work like Jesus did; if you stay progressively consistent in your purpose, they will eventually be your biggest fans. The same people that downplayed the person and principles of Jesus Christ concluded as seen in today’s scripture, “Truly, this was the Son of God”; they changed their minds at the emergence of uncommon proof. I decree, whatever makes people see bad in you instead of good, I command a change, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ!
Keep at your work.
KEEP IN MIND
If you stay progressively consistent in your purpose, they will eventually be your biggest fans.
[11/10, 6:15 AM] 919063: ABOVE ONLY DEVOTIONAL (CGMi)
DATE: Sun, 10th November, 2019.
TOPIC: How to Respond to God’s Presence that is in You.
TEXT:Galatians 2:29, 1 Corinthians 6:19-29
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith of the son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. *what? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holly Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye have bought with a price: therefore glorify God with your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
It is one thing to know the things that God will do because His presence is in us and it is another thing to know how we are supposed to respond to God’s presence in us. The first and most important thing that God expects from us is to grow in our consciousness of God’s presence that is in us. Divine habitation is more powerful than division visitation. Sometimes what we need as believers is not for God to visit us but for us to be conscious that God lives in us. God is not a visitor in our lives, He own our lives and live in us. Our consciousness of God’s presence in us because of Christ activates our faith for the manifestation of God’s power and glory in our lives. Continue to rejoice and celebrate that God lives in you by his spirit. Let it dawn on your entire being and consciousness.
Another response that God expects from you is that you present your body to Him as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God. This is your spiritual act of worship, Romans 12:1 (NIV) you are one with God and your body belongs to God, so don’t sin with your body, 1 Cor 6:15-18, 1 Pet 1:14-16 says, be obedient to God, and do no allow Your lives to be shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant. Instead, be holy in all that you do, just as God who called you holy. The scripture says, “Be holy because I am holy.” A third response that God expect from you is that you intimately fellowship with Him and abide in Him just like Jesus did throughout His life on earth. Intimacy with God activates His glory and presence in our lives.
Father, help me grow in my consciousness of your presence in me. Help me to be intimate with you and to keep myself holy for you .
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR READING PLAN:
Jeremiah 48-49 & Hebrews 7