[12/3, 5:47 AM] 919063: Today’s SOD – 2019-12-03
TOPIC: SPIRITUALITY- KEY TO SECURITY
SCRIPTURE:He that walketh righteously,”and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppression, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high”: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.Isaiah 33:15-16.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your spirituality guarantees the security of your destiny. Whoever tampers with the child of El-Shaddai shall die.
There is an indisputable connection between your spirituality and your security; there is a link between your purity and your safety. The truth is,”the strength of your spirituality determines the quality of your security.
The fact is”: the intensity of your spirituality guarantees the security of your destiny. Low spirituality equals low security; high spirituality equals high security.
It is established that we are in the last days characterized by the escalation of satanic activities on the earth in unprecedented dimensions. The devil is on rampage seeking for souls to kill in order to hurry them to hell fire (Mathew 24: 3-10). So,”in a season where money and everything else seem to be failing, what do you do?
Remain in touch with your Maker!
Nobody knows the product like the Manufacturer; so,nobody can secure your life and destiny like your Maker. When you are in touch with the one who created you, your destiny is fortified.
To be in touch with El-Shaddai is to be protected by El-Shaddai; whoever tampers with the child of El-Shaddai shall die.
Beloved, it is a tragedy to live your life without a solid relationship with the giver of life. Avoid sin like you would a plague; any invitation into iniquity is an invitation unto calamity. Maintain your purity and spirituality to guarantee your divine security.
Today, I decree upon you the power to conquer every temptation that comes your way. You shall not be wasted, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS”: Your spirituality guarantees the security of your destiny. Whoever tampers with the child of El-Shaddai shall die.
1. Maintain a life of purity for the security of your destiny
2. Keep your spiritual life ablaze by consistent communion or relationship with God in prayer and fasting,”the study of the Word and fellowship with the brethren.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message”: Too Needed to be Wasted
PRAYER: Lord,”I ask for Your help to maintain a consistent communion with You and the grace to escape every temptation that comes my way. Deliver me from the restless and reckless activities of the devil in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING”: Daniel 11:2 to 35,”1 John 3″:7 to 24,”Psalm 122″:1 to 9,”Proverbs 29″:1
QUOTE: When you are in the service of God,”you are not inferior to any devil. You become unharassable by witches. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT”: Which hand do you use? Right,”then you must know this. Nails of the hand which you use most grows faster than the nails of the other hand
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND”: The DECEMBER 2019 PRESERVATION & POWER COMMUNION SERVICE tomorrow with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The power to maintain uprightness and remain in preservation is released upon you, in Jesus’ Name.
Download SOD App on your device
[12/3, 5:47 AM] 919063: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
DATE: TUESDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2019.
THEME: AMONG THE FEW LABORERS?
“But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.” Matthew 21:28-29
BIBLE READING: John 4:34-38
34• Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do The Will Of Him That Sent Me, And To Finnish His Work.
35• Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
36• And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto Life Eternal: that both he that esoweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
37• And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.
38• I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
A. In today’s memory verse, Jesus tells the parable of a man searching for faithful labourers in His Household, and even among His own children.
1. This is indicative of what God does in every generation: always searching for a faithful servant, someone He can depend on, to deliver His undiluted message to the people.
2. This was why Jesus commissioned seventy of His Disciples to preach The Good News of The Gospel in the surrounding cities, towns and villages He planned to visit.
3. Luke 10:1 “After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before His Face into every city and place, whither He Himself would come.
4. He gave these Disciples specific instructions that signified the level of discipline, commitments and faithfulness with which He expected them to carry out the assignment.
5. The truth of the matter is, in all Generations, God is always in search of a few exceptional ones among His Children who are obedient, trustworthy, reliable and dependable.
6. Such committed laborers are usually set apart for special assignments, especially tasks related to soul winning.
7. I pray that you will be found among these few special laborers in this generation in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
B. In Luke 10:2, Jesus acknowledged the vastness of the available harvest and the scarcity of laborers to bring in the harvest.
1. The harvest is a reference to the souls that are ready to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, while the laborers are Christians who are faithfully committed to the task of evangelism or soul-winning.
2. In saying the laborers are few, Jesus is not necessarily talking about the quantity of laborers only; He is also referring to their quality.
3. In other words, The Lord is talking about THE SCARCITY OF GENUINE WORKMEN who are faithfully committed to the task of getting souls into the kingdom.
4. Jesus specifically gave us the parable of the talents to teach the importance of faithfulness in stewardship. (Matthew 25:14-30).
5. All the servants put their talents to profitable use except the servant to whom was entrusted one talent, who went and dug a hole in the ground to hide his lord’s money where it would lie fallow.
6. When their master returned, the servant with one talent was seriously reprimanded.
7. His talent was taken away from him and given as a bonus to someone else.
C. In light of this parable, THE LORD EXPECTS EVERYONE OF HIS CHILDREN TO DILIGENTLY PUT THEIR TALENTS AND SPECIAL GIFTS TO PROFITABLE USE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF GOD’S KINGDOM.
1. We are expected to be committed to God’s work, of which soul-winning is paramount.
2. You will not be named among unprofitable servants in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
3. Beloved, the greatest Rewards and Crowns in Heaven will go to SOUL-WINNERS.
4. I therefore plead with you to become A COMMITTED SOUL WINNER TODAY.
5. As you strive to please God in your stewardship, God will crown all your efforts with success in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Father, Please help me to be a faithful servant that is committed to soul-winning in Jesus’s Name. Amen!
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 67-72
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.
1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?
2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow. Refrain:
3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow. Refrain:
4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may. Refrain:
EMMANUEL=GOD WITH US!Share On: