Some Source of negative imaginations part one
Ignorant : not accepting truth Hosea 4:1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
Being in a contrary state holding to his or her wrong and not giving up for knowledge all ways full of anger in arguing against the truth
Hosea4:2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
2Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
As it known bewitch or bewitchment is subjecting, subduing someone reason, ability to a particular influence of magical powers by casting a spell on them while some is foundational forces, inherited courses, marine, cultic and family patterns that bewitch them, engaging their life with characters that influencing issues against their wish beyond control that when you tell them what they are doing is wrong they argue it or give reasons of doing it e.g arm rubbers, smoker and some other dubious act just as the scripture pointed to us.
Galathians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Please take note of this, as you give your life to Jesus be ready to deal with this forces as commanded scriptural, as putting flesh your to death, the old man and be ye transform by the renewing of your mind
- Nahum 1:11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor. Blood of Jesus dissolve and their works which come from me that imagine evil the wicked counselor in thy name of Jesus
- Nah 1:12 Thus saith the LORD; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down,in thy name of Jesus
- when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.So be it in thy name of Jesus
- Nah 1:13For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.So be it in thy name of Jesus
- Nah 1:14 And the LORD hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile. In thy name of Jesus
- Nah 1:15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off. So be it in thy mighty name of Jesus