Some Source of Negative Imaginations Part Two
Peer Group Influence
2Ch 10:3 And they sent and called him. So Jeroboam and all Israel came and spake to Rehoboam, saying,
2Ch 10:4 Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore ease thou somewhat the grievous servitude of thy father, and his heavy yoke that he put upon us, and we will serve thee.
2Ch 10:5 And he said unto them, Come again unto me after three days. And the people departed.
2Ch 10:6 And king Rehoboam took counsel with the old men that had stood before Solomon his father while he yet lived, saying, What counsel give ye me to return answer to this people?
2Ch 10:8 But he forsook the counsel which the old men gave him, and took counsel with the young men that were brought up with him, that stood before him.
2Ch 10:12 So Jeroboam and all the people came to Rehoboam on the third day, as the king bade, saying, Come again to me on the third day.
2Ch 10:13 And the king answered them roughly; and king Rehoboam forsook the counsel of the old men,
2Ch 10:14 And answered them after the advice of the young men, saying, My father made your yoke heavy, but I will add thereto: my father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.
2Ch 10:15 So the king hearkened not unto the people: for the cause was of God, that the LORD might perform his word, which he spake by the hand of Ahijah the Shilonite to Jeroboam the son of Nebat.
2Ch 10:16 And when all Israel saw that the king would not hearken unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? and we have none inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to your tents, O Israel: and now, David, see to thine own house. So all Israel went to their tents.
2Ch 10:18 Then king Rehoboam sent Hadoram that was over the tribute; and the children of Israel stoned him with stones, that he died. But king Rehoboam made speed to get him up to his chariot, to flee to Jerusalem.
2Ch 10:19 And Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day
Peer group influence on adolescent relation between type of friends and risk behaviour; and communication with parent and lesser involvement in violence behaviours and increased well-being. The negative influence of the peer group is more connected to the involvement in risk behaviours,
There are a variety of negative health, non-intentional injuries, driving under alcohol effect or infection by sexually-transmitted diseases health during adolescence, as well as, the perception that youngsters have of their quality of life and subjective well-being
Behavioural problems that occur during infancy and adolescence (particularly external problems, such as substance use and violence behaviors most likely continue throughout adulthood, associated to social non-adaptation, substance abuse and conflicts. The peer group may on one hand, serve as a model they allow influence their behaviors and attitudes, provide easy access, encouragement of that they fill is appropriate as social setting of life style
Peers may strongly determine preference in the way of dressing, speaking, using illicit substances, sexual behaviour, adopting and accepting violence, adopting criminal and anti-social behaviours and in many other areas of the adolescent’s life An example of this is that the main motives for alcohol consumption given by adolescents are related to social events, which usually take place in the company of friends, On the other hand, having friends allows to share experiences and feelings with each other here is the way they go. So child of God take this scriptures as my piece of advice that you can patterns your life adequately God bless you see you nest
Pro 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Pro 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Pro 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Pro 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Eph 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
Eph 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
- psalm 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Jehovah our redeemer, redeem the souls of our children, your church and our nations from the power of corruption and the antichrist forces of the end time in thy name of Jesus
- Joh 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. Holy Spirit help our children to find you in thy name of Jesus
- Joh 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. Holy Spirit open the doors of divine encounter to us and our teenagers to establish us in faith all days of our life in thy name of Jesus
- Joh 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. Oh lord of Israel call us out of every forms strongly, weakness, delay and poverty n thy name of Jesus
- Joh 1:46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. Oh lord the conclusions of our enemies to become a begging of testimony in thy name of Jesus
- Joh 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man. Oh lord honor your word and let my household and all our teenagers and your church experience your open heaven every day in thy name of in thy name of Jesus