Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, perseverance and supplication for all saint
1 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit: this implied to taking prayer as a life style an obligation to be participated all-time without excused. For prayer is one of the instrument that keep believers alive, it revolve within one and God which unction the present of God that flock his anointing in to us in refreshing us with mystery, strength and zeal attracting open heaven that flush away weight and sin so easily beset us,
Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; to uphold us in standing firm in place of afflictions and surviving all matters to God glory
- and supplication in the Spirit: for this is yielding oneself into the spiritual in allowing the holy spirit to take over the prayers which launch one into a high team flow of on trances that is beyond self imagination because the spirit have taken over the bonding of that prayers this could switch to the realm of speaking tongues.
Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. That subdue the weight and sin so easily beset us,
The submission of self the Holy Spirit provoke the unusual influence of divinity power that lift one to the realm of visions, revelations, trance, prophecies unto liberty over the natural nation and it weakness to the building up of oneself in a most holy faith.
Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, which enable the spirit of God in receiving, processing, digesting information’s and giving them out including acting on them that one be inform and not deform.
Also through praying in the holy ghost arrest and disorganize every form of conspiracy and contrary views in upholding the perfect will.
Daniel 5:12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation. In disseminating weight and sin so easily beset us,
- Psalms 104:34My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD. My Father and my God, let your word continue to be a delight to my soul in the mighty name of Jesus!
- Daniel 1:9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
- O Lord my Father, take me and my household into favour in the mighty name of Jesus!
- O Lord, take me into the place of glory and honour in the mighty name of Jesus!