Fruits of the Spirit
- Matthew7v15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. So beloved in identifying the transformed through the fruit of the spirit is clearly pointed out from the above passage. They are true speaker with soft words that penetrate the heart of the hearer, for humans words are most likely the replica of their personality. If the holy spirit is in charge of leading one’s life, this fruits of the spirit spring forth as proves Galatians5:16-18,22-26This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.17For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.18But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.24And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.1John3v5-11And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. Beloved the bible made it clear that anyone who commit sin is of the devil, so when you hear people saying nobody is holy, everybody is a sinner know that you are with unbeliever who claim to be a child of God also those that tell lies be able to know they are of the devil John8v44
They hear God and manifest God Revelation3v19-20As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
1. Proverbs14v15-19 The simple believeth every word: Oh lord my God in any way out of love and simplicity I have be trust any matter that is not right let your mercy help me out of it calamities in thy name of Jesus
2. but the prudent man looketh well to his going. Holy Spirit input in me thy prudent oil that I can be sensitive to all my going in thy name of Jesus
3. 16 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: Holy Spirit impart thy wisdom in me to depart from evil in thy mighty name of Jesus
- but the fool rageth, and is confident. Oh lord stir up your anger against they that boasted of their strength against me that they may know that power belong to you in thy name of Jesus
5. 17 He that is soon angry dealeth foolishly: Oh help me exhibiting or conceiving foolish anger in thy name of JesusShare On: