1John2v5-6 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Psalm24v3-4Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? 4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. Every transformed are already purge fill with the Holy Ghost that enable them to maintain clean hands and pure heart with God in love with fellow humans bearing in mind that he is God temple not to be defy and whatever that defy it God destroy. 1John3v3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 5And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 9Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
1John5:18We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. Beloved the transformed are not to be found with sin and ungodliness with it likes, they are always committed to the reference life of God leading holy spirit with prove of it fruits Galatians 5:22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
For they have put their flesh to death by the word of God through the holy spirit and being strengthen to live in the dominion of Christ in manifesting the fruit of the spirit in holiness not be found in the work of the flesh and it likes manners in Galatians5v19-21Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
- James1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Holy Spirit grant me grace of maximizing all issues of before me for opportunity in thy name of Jesus
- Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. Holy Spirit help every trying moment of my life a grooming time of testimonies to your own glory in thy name of Jesus
- 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. Oh lord let every moment of my life bring me closer to you in divine fellowship in thy name of Jesus
- If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Oh lord release on me thy wisdom to live in your will in thy name of Jesus
- 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed Holy Spirit input in me thy gift of faith that move mountains and of glory in thy name of Jesus