- HE IS NOT ASHAMED OF US, BECOME ONE WITH CHRIST. Hebrews2v10-13,24 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.13And again, I will put my trust in him. 2Timoty2v14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. The transformed are sanctify to be joined to the brotherhood of Christ if they continue in the word of God in love. These are the privilege ones, with the embodiment of Christ nature that Jesus could call his brothers as children of God before all and been free from accusation and condemnation. They are call the sons of God with privilege to do whatever Jesus did even greater work than he did reconciling others to God as he has promise BECOME CHRIST AMBASSADORS 2Corinthians5v18-21 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- ACT20:19SERVING THE LORD WITH ALL HUMILITY OF MIND, AND WITH MANY TEARS, AND TEMPTATIONS, WHICH BEFELL ME BY THE LYING IN WAIT OF THE JEWS: Oh lord never let me forget where I am coming from in Jesus
- 20AND HOW I KEPT BACK NOTHING THAT WAS PROFITABLE UNTO YOU, Oh lord help me not to hold back what belong to you or anyone but to willingly give it all in thy name of Jesus
- But Have Showed You, And Have Taught You Publicly, And From House To House. Holy Spirit let my life be a show up of your will and purpose in thy name of Jesus
- Proverbs22v28 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? Holy Spirit help me to be your good ambassador in all my doing in thy name of Jesus.
Holy spirit help ever of my single act of love attracts my life and your kingdom to stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men in thy name of Jesus.Share On: