- 1Corinthians2v9-11 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. This transformations bring about changes in your spirit, mindset, ideology and desires of the old ways of life to the new way of life, is a life driven built on the revealed and spoken word of God in subjection to the Holy Spirit leadings, insight and perceptions. Consulting the Holy Spirit in knowing his will on every area of life Galatians2v20-21 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. It’s a life style of faith believing with great desire on revelations of God on things see and not seen becoming reality for possession and manifestation in deep love for God, his work and humanity.
John7v32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Also a life free from self-reliance to depending on God through the Holy Ghost to uphold us with truth of Althing’s 2Peter3v18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. 2Peter1v2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, Receive grace and growing in grace, enjoying peace is an attribute of the knowledge of God from the bible as basic and the insight release. In this the transform can boast of self-ability rather count all things to the grace of God help
- Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Holy Spirit fuel my light to shine forth to glorify your name that all can see and be converted to you in thy name of Jesus
- Verse15Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Oh lord in your power snatch our light from the life of under and fist it on the lamp to shine to dismiss every forms of darkness around in Jesus name.
- 16Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Oil of God transformation flow into my life and transform me of every evil characters of hell that I can be able to shine forth your glory in thy name of Jesus
- John14:26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, Holy Spirit my comforter my teacher comfort us with all knowledge that can establish us to shine in the mist of darkness in Jesus name
- and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Holy Spirit our reminder, remind us of every truth that can transform our lives to be proves of the transform in thy name of Jesus