1Ch 4:9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.
1Ch 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
Stress is any change in the environment that requires your body to react and adjust in response. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses.
Stress is a normal part of life. Many events that happen to you around you and many things that you do yourself put stress on your body. You can experience good or bad forms of stress from your environment, your body, and your thoughts.
The human body is designed to experience stress and react to it. Stress can be positive such as a getting a job promotion or being given greater responsibilities keeping us alert and ready to avoid danger. Stress becomes negative when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between challenges. As a result, the person becomes overworked and stress-related tension builds.
Distress can lead to physical symptoms including headaches, upset stomach, elevated blood pressure, chest pain, and problems sleeping. Which at the bottom of it produced negative imagination in the verge of pains come many incinerations in trying to figured out what is the root of pain and what become the end of the issues especially when harmful and life is a stack. Stress generate problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety. All this generate contrary views that throw people of balance and become unhappy filling rejected, tired unwanted with inferiority complex complaining on everything which most of it is cost by fear and worry. Hour anchor passage encourage us not to fear that God is with us and lets learn God uniqueness and avoid inflicting ourselves in pains and endangering our life that stress will beset us to sin against God
Isaiah41:8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.
Isa 41:9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isa 41:11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
- Holy Spirit helps me to avoid doing things that broken heart that lead to stress and depression in thy name of Jesus
- Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. At thy word oh lord I lay my burden before you let us find rest in you in thy name of Jesus
- Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Holy Spirit of the lord open unto me the door of your will that I can know and follow you in Jesus name
- Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Holy Spirit input in us your zeal to do your will easily in thy name of Jesus
- Thessalonians3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. In Jesus name amen