If you can not define who you are created for, what you are to be, were to stand and whom to stand for, men will create you a space of reliability, a follower, a subject of them self, under their stand and stand with your strength to the top and turn to strangle you by your weakness so mind whatever vacancy you call as opportunity, a helper, association, a mentor or godfather
SO GO THOUGHT THIS
*And the likes;
LEATHERSHIP IMPORTANT INFOFMATION ON SOME OF THE DANGEROUS PEOPLE IN AN ORGANISATION YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HANDLE THEM WITH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE
As a Leader, be inform that at one stage or the other in your church, business or association, you will find yourself dealing with the following groups of people. If you don’t have wisdom to deal with them, your position and efforts are in danger.
1. THOMAS GROUP -They walk with you but they don’t really believe in you. Though God can use you in front of them, they are not easily moved they take time to believe in you. These people can delay your vision and they are also not aware they are also delaying themselves. It’s a struggle and a burden to lead people who don’t believe in you.
2. JUDAS GROUP- They walk with you but they have issues with you when God begins to bless you. They are not happy when things of great value are given to you. In short they are jealous of your success. When elevation comes they will say we are poor in the work place but the Boss is driving a BMW 5 series but we have people that are struggling financially in this workplace. They want you to drive a probox which will make them happy. They have serious issues if your life becomes better and better. They talk as if you don’t care about the poor. Hear these Leaders, anyone who is jealous about your prosperity in your workplace tomorrow he will betray you.
3. ABSALOM GROUP- You give them opportunity to teach or lead and he begins to see himself as the Leader of the place, he believes he can teach and lead better than you. When he leads, he leads to prove a point that he is better than you, he won’t even mention you in his conversation. He works behind you to steal the hearts of people so that people will follow him. He will make people to feel they are neglected in your position. He will tell people he is there for them to help them anytime they need help. This one he is in competition with you , he believes he can be a better Leader than you . Tomorrow trust me he will split your followers.
4. KORAH GROUP- This one will challenge your authority, he believes you are at the same level with everyone and he has issues when others give honor to you. He will say you are honoring this man too much. He has issues when you give instructions, he is rebellious and dangerous because he sees you as someone who is at the same level with him. He believes everyone is professional and everyone is educated so what is so special about you .
5. HAM GROUP- This one he or she will expose your nakedness, the day you find yourself in a shameful act, He will tell everybody your weaknesses and he or she will be happy to expose your disaster .
6. GEHAZI GROUP-He or she is with you but he or she will be collecting money from behind your back. He takes advantage that he or she is close to the Leader and use that to collect things from people. He or she borrows money from people and he or she does not pay them back. He or she goes to people to ask for financial assistance and make people feel you not caring for he or she
Build up your self and consciousness early enough because.
*1. Ministry is patience.
*2. Ministry will test you no matter where you start from and what you start with.
*3. Ministry blossoms with diligence and faithfulness.
*4. Some friends will be needed at different stages but you must be ready to let Lot go when it is time.
*5. No one can succeed alone in the ministry, you need mentors & partnership.
*6. Give the best at all time you are given opportunity. A well utilized opportunity can boost your ministry forever.
*7. You can’t succeed in ministry without copying what has worked for others. Use only good methods after approval by the Holy Spirit to improve your ministry.
*8. Some pastors will never respect your calling.
*9. Some pastor friends will never accept your personality.
*10. Some pastor friends will always focus on your weakness and forget what God is achieving with you.
*11. You need discipline to stay alive with the word of God as a pastor.
*12. There is a wisdom you will never get until the need arises in your ministry.
*13. You must respect those who have gone ahead of you no matter their age.
*14. We don’t use age to do ministry.
*15. Your classmate can be your ministry teacher.
*16. Competition is real on the ground. Up your game to stay in the game. We are fishing from the same pool.
*17. Never prioritize anything above the value of a soul in your ministry.
*18. Run away from Adultery, alcohol drinking and lust
*19. Put structures in place but be open hearted to the leadings of the Spirit of God.
*20. Keep YOUR SECRETS TILL YOU GET A WISE LISTENER WHO NEEDS IT.
*21. Every year you will lose important people in your ministry to the exodus.
*22. Every year you will get some good fishes into the sheepfold.
*23. Grow fast if you want to make impact in the ministry. Equipping yourself is to your own credit.
*24. Holiness must be more than a desire but a life!!!!!
*25. Guard your heart against money and offenses.
*26. Don’t cherish preaching as guest more than staying home to feed the flock you said you love!
*27. Be among the top three highest givers in your church. Pay your tithe ALWAYS!!! Redeem your pledges ALWAYS!!
*28. Caring for your members is very important, pray for them, text them & visit them to ask for their welfare.
*29. Humility will elevate you when others think you don’t qualify. STAY HUMBLE, STAY HUMBLE, STAY HUMBLE!!!.
*30. Fasting is non negotiable element for a growing church!!!!
# Let’s keep learning and do Jesus proud in our generation REMAIN BLESS