Proverbs 13:20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Proverbs 13:21 Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.
Corinthians15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
Beloved without gainsay you will all agree with me that evil association corrupt good manna’s as vice versa, for every human being is under the influence of a spirit ether of God or the devil, is defer in individuals, like a person with Holy Spirit in high rankly has more ability to influence people to the mind of God likewise men of high demonic dominating spirit can sassily influence their associate. Because men are driving by what they see, hear, feel and touch in these process they are being worn over to the dominating side. The essence is being able to talk themselves into other to uphold their opinions be it as the case may be as being said bird of the same feathers flock to girder, so thing wise and make good choice of your relationship that you don’t regret it
Proverbs1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
Pro 1:11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
Pro 1:12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
like as some are being entice today through the internet taking drugs addict as their model and behaving, dressing like them, many ignorance following the so call celebrity who have lost value for fame in the lifestyle hooliganism exposing their nakedness as model, beloved be careful most of this people are posses under satanic influence
Deuteronomy12:30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.
- Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Oh thou blessedness of the my life is available fall on me and over warm me in thy name of Jesus
2. Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Oh God of all grace stick to you in truth and spirit in thy name of Jesus
3. Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Oh lord let your prosperity be found and seen in me, church and family in thy name of Jesus
4. Psa 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Oh lord break the wing of ungodly forces fighting to dominate guarding in thy name of Jesus
5. Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. Oh lord put to flight every souse of evil and their work in our means in thy name of Jesus
6. Psa 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.Oh Lord let your prosperity life fall on us to sweep the wicked ones in thy name of Jesus